The Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo provides a certain number of free tables for fan groups, non-profit organizations, community activities, and other conventions during the convention weekend. If you would like to take advantage of this, please apply by submitting the following application.
1) Community tables (or “fan” tables) are provided free of charge for fan groups, non-profit organizations, community activities, and other conventions that wish to promote their organization during the Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo.
2) You will be responsible to setup your own table and chairs in the designated area of the South Hall in the VBC. Each organization will be limited to one table.
3) While electrical outlets may be located near certain tables, power is not guaranteed. The Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture will do its best to meet your needs, but may be unable to accommodate all requests. Each organization must bring its own extension cords and power strips.
4) Organizations may hand out promotional material, but may not sell merchandise. Donations and fundraisers like raffles are allowed with permission by the Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo staff prior to the convention.
5) Tables may be set up Saturday, April 18th. Unless otherwise agreed upon, if an organization does not claim their table by one hour after posted opening times for the convention on any day, they will forfeit the table for the rest of the event and the Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo has the right to offer it to another organization on the waiting list.
6) The Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo and the Von Braun Center are not responsible for any materials lost, missing, or damages. Materials may be left at the tables overnight, but the organizations take complete responsibility for these items.
7) Space is limited and organizations will be selected based on a number of factors. Applicants may be placed on a waiting list. Organizations will be notified via email if their application is accepted. The Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo retains to right to refuse any organization it deems to be inconsistent with its mission statement.